Thursday, 18 February 2016

Clarins Eye Contour Gel

Hey everyone! How are you all doing today? Sorry about this post being delayed and being the only post of the week! Things this week are so hectic. My best friend is getting married in early March and I'm a bridesmaid, so it's all go at the moment! Today I'll be talking about the Eye Contour gel from Clarins. Clarins is my all time favourite skincare brand, so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed! My main issue with my eyes is my dark circles. I have noticed when looking for eye creams, creams specifically targeted for dark circles are few and far in between. I finally found an eye cream from my favourite brand for dark circles and puffiness. 


The Clarins Eye Contour Gel is a blue colour, and has a gel texture, as opposed to the usual creams. The key ingredients in the Clarins Eye Contour Gel are: Wild Rose- Minimizes the looks of dark circles and puffiness. Concentrated Rose Water- Relaxes, softens and smoothes the skin. Palmetto- Refreshes and tones eyelids. This eye contour gel has a really lovely cooling and soothing feeling on the skin, which I really love! I see how this would really reduce any puffiness around the eyes. I picked this gel at the duty free in Dublin on my way to Bruges. I feel the first day in Bruges, I really put this eye gel to the test! I had no sleep in 39 hours. After a panic attack and alot of crying (I lost my debit card abroad!) I had an hour long nap, and applied this beforehand. Under my eyes looked brilliant! Like I had a fantastic 10 hour and worry free nap. It was love at first use. 


Now, the Clarins Eye Contour Gel, or any eye product at all, will remove hereditary dark circles, or the self inflicted ones. However, I think that this eye contour gel greatly reduces them! It also smoothes and really brightens the eye area. This eye contour gel sinks in in a minute. It's not so hydrating though. This eye gel is completely non oily and it makes make-up under the eyes look fantastic, acts like a primer, and make-up lasts alot longer. The Clarins Eye Contour Gel is non oily, and suited for even the most sensitive eyes. 
The Clarins Eye Contour Gel cost me €28 in the duty free, however, it is usually €35. The tiniest bit of this gel goes a long way. I give the Clarins Eye Contour Gel 10/10 and it will be a constant repurchase for me! 
Have you ever tried the Clarins Eye Contour Gel before? What were your thoughts? What is your go to eye cream? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics!
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment