Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Collection Lasting Perfection concealer

Hey guys! How are you all doing? Hope you're all enjoying pancake Tuesday! I am a night owl, so I have prominent dark circles under my eyes, so I go through concealers like Tic Tacs! I love to try out new concealers. I know, I am so late to the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer party! I know it has a massive Holy Grail status in the blogging community. I finally got around to buying it (and finding it). So, I thought I would let you all know my thoughts on this well reputed, and very budget friendly, concealer.


I don't think there is much variety in the range of these concealers, only three shades available. I picked the concealer up in the lightest shade, Fair 01, which turned out to be a fantastic match for my skin tone! I love the consistency of this concealer. It has a lovely thick, creamy consistency. I love the coverage this concealer gives, which I would describe as medium coverage. It hides blemishes, and dark circles, especially well. The Collection Lasting Perfection concealer blends wonderfully into my foundation and has a completely matte finish. 


The packaging is typical enough, with a doefoot applicator, which I love. The Collection concealer lasts all day, from morning to evening on the skin. The 16hr wear this concealer promises however, is a bit of a stretch. I get the hype with the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer amongst the blogging community. It lasts a long time, the consistency is wonderful. The coverage is great. If you have dark circles, I would especially recommend this concealer. However, I prefer the Max Factor Mastertouch concealer. I give the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer 9/10, and it cost me €5.75.


Have you tried the Collection Lasting concealer? What were your thoughts? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment