Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Honey I Washed My Hair shampoo bar

Hey guys! How are you all doing today? I recently made a trip up to Lush, which you all know I love! Amongst other things, I needed to get a new shampoo bar. Once you go shampoo bar, you don't go back! I loved the Seanik shampoo bar alot, but I fancied something more conditioning and hydrating. One of the girls in the Lush Henry Street store recommended the Honey I Washed My Hair shampoo bar when I explained what I wanted. Out of all the shampoo bars, Honey I Washed My Hair has the most amazing scent. A warm sweet toffee scent with honey. Very similar scent to the Honey I Washed The Kids Lush soap. 


The key ingredients in this shampoo bar are: Fairtrade Honey- Moisturising and anti-septic. Sweet Wild Orange Oil- Refreshing and uplifting. Bergamot Oil- Uplifting and cleansing. Honeycomb- Moisturising and sweet scented. I just cannot get over the scent of this shampoo bar! The wonderful scent stays in my hair after styling. It's warm, sweet and cosy. 
This shampoo bar left my hair feeling hydrated, shiny, softened and so so weightless and light! There is less frizz in my hair and my hair looks overall healthier and less tangled after washing. It feels conditioned. I really think Honey I Washed My Hair would work best on coloured and dry hair. 
This shampoo bar costs €8.95 and I give it 9/10.
Have you tried Honey I Washed My Hair yet? What were your thoughts? What are your favourite Lush products? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment