Friday, 12 February 2016

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster

Hey everyone! How are you all doing today? Happy Friday! I was in Boots two weeks ago, and I always make a trip down the hair care aisle as I love to try out and test haircare products. Hair is such an important thing to maintain and look after as best as you can. The healthier it looks, the better. I picked up the travel sized John Frieda Luxurious Volume Blow Dry Lotion Root Booster, which is designed for fine hair. Now to be honest, I am not in the slightest, this product's target audience. I have very thick hair, and believe me, volume is never an issue. When I sleep on freshly washed hair, I wake up with so much height and volume (a lion's mane) on the crown of my head. I've grown to really love it! I bought this root booster to keep the volume in my hair throughout the day and add a little extra oomph. 


I feel that this product is really wonderful for all hair types. If you have fine, thin hair that you want to add volume to, or you have thick hair like me, and want to add a little extra boost to the crown of your hair. I apply the John Frieda Root Booster under my first layer of hair, near my roots, when my hair is damp, or as a finishing product to freshly styled hair. Immediately when to spray it in, it leaves the same sticky feeling that hairspray does. Don't worry though, it leaves almost immediately, whether you put a brush through your hair or not. Hair looks instantly fuller. The John Frieda Root Booster spray has some hold also. However, if you have fine hair, I would finish your hair off with a good hairspray also. 
The John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster feels so light in the hair, it leaves absolutely no trace or residue! It leaves a wonderful salon like scent in your hair. I will definitely be repurchasing this Root Boosting spray when my bottle runs out! The John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster  costs €7.99 for a 125ml, which I think is good value for money. I give it 9/10.
Have you tried the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster yet? What were your thoughts? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics!

Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment