Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Lush Bath Bombs!

Hey guys! How are you all doing today? I've been so beyond bust lately, I've hardly found the time to blog recently! I should be back on track in two weeks, but bare with me for the time being! Today, I'll be talking about two of the bath bombs I picked up in my favourite place, Lush! When I was last there, I picked up Unicorn Horn bubble bar and Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment. Here's what I thought of them! 


Unicorn Horn
Ever since Lush released Unicorn Horn, I was so eager to get my hands on it! Just look at how pretty! Which was my main problem, it is simply too pretty to use. I adored this bubble bar from the get go. It smelled wonderful, and lavender was the main scent in Unicorn Horn. The key ingredients in Unicorn Horn are: Lavender- Calming and relaxing. Ylang Ylang- Sweet, floral and aromatic. Neroli Oil- Toning and uplifting. Unicorn made for a really relaxing bath, ready for bed. I used this all in one bath and there were so many bubbles, I loved it! It turned the bath water a light pink and it was really sweet smelling, which lasted for ages on the skin. 10/10. €5.95.


Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment
One of my favourite Lush oils, which I was not too surprised to see, got a makeover. As Lush have been giving facelifts and makeovers to many of their products. I was curious and I wanted to see if I would still love it. I loved the look of it and the lustre, however, it is alot smaller! It has a similar scent to Creamy Candy bubble bar, like sweets and candy floss, which I love alot! There were barely any bubbles at all, which was really disappointing! It did soften the skin, but turned the bath a weird orange colour. I was really disappointed Lush gave Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment a makeover and it ended up disappointing. Boo. I much preferred the original! It was a very meh bath oil. The key ingredients is Marshmallow Powder-  Soothes and softens. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil- Softens and moisturises. Almond Oil- Hydrates skin. 5/10. €2.95.


What are your favourite bath products from Lush? Have you tried any of the new or made over products? What were your thoughts? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment