Friday, 5 February 2016

The February Wishlist

Hey guys! How are you all doing this Friday? Wishlist posts are really one of my favourite kind of blogs to write. I love sharing what I'm loving lately, and I really love to read other blogger's wishlists! It's my birthday in March, so I might be able to cross one or two off this wishlist out of my birthday money soon enough! 

Urban Decay eye primer potion

When I got the Naked Palette for my last birthday, it included four capsules of the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in: Original, Anti-Ageing, Eden and Sin. I've recently finished every little bit of them all and I absolutely loved this primer! It makes sure that eyeshadow lasts from morning to night, it doesn't crease and makes the pigments so much more vibrant! I especially loved this primer in Sin, I think it's stunning enough to be worn on its own! A definite purchase very soon.
Urban Decay Spectrum Palette

Another Urban Decay beauty. Seriously, how beautiful is the Spectrum palette?! The Spectrum palette features some vivid and colourful pinks, purples, greens and blues, while still including some wonderful nude shades that we're all familiar with. I just know this will be a brilliant palette to experiment around with. It's a nice change from the nudes and rose gold toned palettes! As with all Urban Decay palettes, the shadows have perfect pigment with a high colour payoff and a one of a kind longevity. I think the Urban Decay Spectrum palette will be a winner! 

SkinnyDip Liquid Sarcasm bag

Buy here €42

I'm sarcastic. I love bags. It was meant to be. When I was in Topshop a week ago, I was delighted to see that they were stocking the SkinnyDip London brand! I have to admit, I am loving the fun, kawaii and tacky clothes and accessories that's been flooding my Instagram lately! It's just fun, and nothing too serious, It's nice to mix it up a little bit. I am in love with the Liquid Sarcasm cross body bag shaped like a can, and, as much as it pains me to admit, I love the pink glittery finish. 

Daniel Wellington watch
Buy here €179

I am too fussy when it comes to watches, therefore, I actually haven't owned a watch in years. I find alot of the watches on the markets, especially for women, are either too complicated and fussy, too dainty or too clunky. The Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield watch in rose gold? Perfect. Everything I've been looking for in a watch! A sleek, timeless elegant watch with a big face. It's not overly feminine and looks more unisex. One day. <3

Disturbia Alienation Jacket


I just need this jacket in my life. Unlike most jackets I own, the Alienation jacket from Disturbia actually looks warm! I think this would be the perfect jacket that would match everything in my wardrobe. I adore the design on the back so much. I love that it's 100% cotton and distressed in parts! 

Zipper Face bag



I am so in love with this gimp mask zipper bag so much! It is the bag of dreams. It can be worn both and a backpack or slung over the shoulder. It is made from vegan leather and in the shape of a bondage mask. It's quite a roomy bag so there is plenty of space for all your needs, your phone, gym gear, your ball gag and nipple clamps and your wallet! The zipper mouth is its own compartment. At $120, I won't be buying it in a hurry. :(

Origins Out of Trouble face mask



I love the Origins skincare range so much! Pricey though it is, I think it is worth every penny. Origins just works so well on my skin. Especially their Checks and Balances foaming face wash. I have been wanting a face mask from Origins for a good while now, and their Out of Trouble face mask seems like it will tick all of the boxes for me. Designed for oily skin, Out of Trouble promises to come to the rescue when skin is too oily or you feel a spot ready to come up. Sweeping away debris and dead cells. It promises to refine rough texture, absorb excess shine and stop any outbursts! Is this a mask that can really do it all? I'm hopeful! 

And that is what I have been eyeing up this February! Let me know below what is on your wishlist! 
Thank you for reading
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment