Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Cup O' Coffee face mask

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? Today, I'll be reviewing a wonderful Lush product- the Cup O' Coffee face mask! I adore Lush so much, and I have alot of love for their fresh face masks. So, lets get into it!


I've been on the lookout for a new face mask to whip my skin into shape for the Summer. I was looking for a mask that would exfoliate, deal with dry skin whilst keeping oil production in check. Cup O' Coffee seemed to offer exactly that. Not only can you use this face mask on your face, but you can also apply it on to your body. The Cup O' Coffee face mask promises to: Deeply cleanse away any impurities from pores. The coffee acting as a gentle face scrub to buff away dry skin and reveal the fresh and glowing skin underneath. 
Funnily enough, I'm not a coffee fan. I just don't like the taste of coffee at all. However, coffee is one of my favourite scents ever. Cup O' Coffee has a deep, dark and aromatic strong scent, which I adore. As it has a strong smell of coffee, if you're not a fan of the smell of coffee, Cup O' Coffee won't be the face mask for you. The key ingredients in Cup O' Coffee are: Coffee Arabica- Rich and aromatic, Coffee Arabica acts as an exfoliator, to buff away dry skin. Kaolin- Absorbs any excess oil. Vetivert Oil- Restorative and relaxing. Organic Agave Syrup- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.


As Cup O' Coffee contains Coffee Arabic to fight dry skin and Kaolin that fights oily skin, it is the perfect mask for combination skin. The coffee in this masks refreshes and gives me an extra boost. A fabulous mask to use if you have time in the morning. Cup O' Coffee is proving to be a wonderful mask to get my skin Summer ready! The coffee scent lasts long after it's washed off. The Agave Syrup however, does make this mask very sticky in texture, and the ground coffee makes it a messy mask to take off.

Cup O' Coffee made my skin feel so fresh and soft. The coffee was a fantastic exfoliator, I felt it really gave my skin a deep clean and removed any impurities. It gave my skin an extra glow. It both buffed away dead skin and kept any excess oil at bay. 
The Cup O' Coffee mask costs €9.75 for a 150g pot, and I give it 9/10!
Have you tried this face mask yet? What were your thoughts? What is your go to face mask? Let me know below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest antics and posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment