Wednesday, 2 March 2016

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+

Hey guys! How are you all doing today? Today, I'll be talking about the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ cream. I heard about this cream ages ago. Of course I didn't have the funds at the time, and then I forgot all about it. After Christmas, I came across it in Boots, and I decided that I would pick it up. I thought it sounded like it would do just the trick, and it was exactly what my skin needed. Two years ago, I was under alot of stress, and my chin had a meltdown, with constant breakouts. Nothing I used helped. As it got worse, I went to an extreme and tried Benzoyl-Peroxide with bleach in it. I was left with alot of scarring! Eventually the breakouts were alot less frequent, but I was left with scarring. The Effaclar Duo cream was always recommended to me and I finally picked it up!


The La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo cream promises to: Correct the appearance of blemishes, unclogs blocked pores, helps refine skin texture, and to fight against the appearances of marks. Effaclar Duo cream is specifically formulated for oily and blemish prone skin, and for acne prone skin. The key ingredients in Effaclar Duo are: ProceradTM- An active ingredient to reduce the appearance of scarring. Niacinamide- A combination of LHA and Salicylic Acid. Buffs away dead skin cells, controls oil production and unblocks pores. 


The Effaclar Duo cream is not hydrating, and is drying, which is perfect to dry up any nasty blemishes! Just be careful if you're looking for a cream to hydrate, this does the opposite. It is recommended that you apply Effaclar Duo+ cream all over your face daily. Because I have combination skin and that I only use this cream to target my chin, I only apply this cream on my chin or over any blemishes twice a day. This cream is non comedogenic (won't block your pores), is dermatologically tested, and is paraben free. 


So how did Effaclar Duo+ get on with my skin? I loved it! From the first two days of applying this cream to my chin, I noticed how much calmer my skin looked, alot less red, irritated and angry. I have been religiously applying it for around four weeks, and it has massively reduced any breakouts! I think I have had only 2 or 3 blemishes since I've started using it. Not only has a obvious redness calmed down, the marks are fading, slowly but surely! I am so excited about Effaclar Duo+ and I couldn't be without it now! I'm less concious about my chin lately, and that's so wonderful. 
I give the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ 10/10. I have so much love for it. It will be a staple in my skincare routine from now on. It costs €17.99 for a 40ml tube. It is truly worth every penny.
What are your skincare saviour products? Let me know below! 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

Keep up to date with my latest posts and antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment